Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Home Style Evolution Series Introduction!

Hey everyone! Check back every Transformation Tuesday at noon to get a sneak peek into my home and how it has evolved and changed in the 5 years that we've lived here!

This will be a 4 part series showing you the main areas here in my house. I'll walk you through from the very beginning, when we first got the key and started ripping up countertops, up until today, when everything is starting to really look like "us," and show you how with just a few adjustments you can completely change the look of your home.

Plus lots of tips on how to decorate on a serious budget will be included in each post!!


I'm so excited to get to spend my Transformation Tuesdays with you, here on The Simple Life!!


Check back next Tuesday at Noon for a peek into one of my most dramatically evolved rooms, my bathroom!


See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment