Saturday, October 11, 2014

Dollar Tree Haul!

I'm just a bit obsessed with the Dollar Tree. I love it. I go nuts. If you know what to buy, you can get some really awesome deals.

I needed toothpaste and a lightbulb for my "theatre lights" over my bathroom mirror. That's all I went in there for. Buuut of course I left with more than that!



I ended up with 2 Hershey's Cookies and Creme candy bars (my FAVORITE). These were the most important things I bought today. :)

I also grabbed a new "magic eraser," as well as some sponges. I don't wash my dishes with sponges but I clean other things in my house with a sponge, and the simple ones work perfectly!

I got a package of sticky notes. 'Cause you can never have too many of those!

I got a tape dispenser. Just a plain black one, I may slap some spray paint on it. I do spray paint anything that will sit still long enough. But for now the black is fine!

I had to get some medical tape. I am a bit of a klutz. It's common knowledge. Aaron and I are known as Mr. and Mrs. Accident because we are constantly hurting ourselves. I was in a rush getting ready to go to rehearsal last night and I just wasn't looking when I reached down to pick up my flat iron. Instead of grabbing the base I wrapped my entire hand around the 500 degree, scalding hot plate. Naturally it burned my hand pretty bad. My thumb got it the worst, and the palm of my hand as well. It will definitely scar, but I didn't think it was bad enough for me to have to go to the ER. I loaded it up with some Aloe Vera and wrapped it in a bandage and now I'm operating with just one hand. Inconvenient at the least.

I also bought some super glue. This stuff is incredible! I use it for all kinds of things, but mainly for when I do my own acrylic nails, its the glue I use to glue my tips to my natural nails. It holds better and longer than nail glue.

I got a 180 count package of straws. I'm a straw girl.

The last things I grabbed were 4 rolls (about 12 feet) of the black and white floral contact paper. When I redid my office a while ago I added contact paper to all my work surfaces, just to pretty it up. But when I went to the Dollar General to get my paper, they didn't have what I wanted and so I settled for what they did have. Today I saw that the Dollar Tree had what I wanted, and so I snatched it up!


Oh yes, and I bought a Cherry Coke and some Luigi's Frozen Ice in the Cherry Flavor. Those are SOOO yummy!

I also bought a couple of items that I didn't picture because I'm testing them out and will blog about them later on, if my experiment works out! Stay tuned for that!!

Love love love the Dollar Tree!!




I am not affliated in ANY WAY with Dollar Tree. I LOVE the Dollar Tree and would shop there no matter what! Everything is a DOLLAR! How could you say no to that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment