Friday, February 10, 2012

My Favorite Nail Polish Color - Neutral

This is one of my all time favorite nail polishes!! Stormy by Revlon!! A good dupe is Commander in Chic by Sally Hansen and Steel Grey by Rimmel! This color is pretty awesome because it goes with just about every color and every skin tone. Great if u like something on the dark side thats not black and great if you are a big fan or neutrals!!

I wear this color probably the most out of my polish collection, just because, like I said, it's a good neutral and it goes with almost everything. Today I'm wearing jeans with a grey and pink stripped top, so naturally it goes with that, but I've also seen it look amazeballs with just hot pink or red or even white! Its a pretty universal color and I love it!

As far as pricing goes, I can't remember at this moment what the prices were. The one thing I will say, the Sally Hansen version I have not tried, but both the Rimmel and the Revlon versions chip fairly quickly, but they are easily touched up and usually blend right in over the other layers. If you put a top coat over the Revlon you won't get chips for at least a day or two.

Please pardon the grossness around the edges. I wanted to hurry up and get them painted as my fingertips looked naked without any color on them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment