Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Review - Kaboom Foam-Tastic!


Ok folks, I am back with a review for a household cleaning product! I might have mentioned it in my introductory post and in the about me section that I am a bit of a cleaning freak. I LOVE a clean house, there is nothing better for me than a clean house that is shiny and smells good!

I had been stalking the Kaboom Foam-Tastic commercials on TV for years. "SPRAYS ON BLUE TURNS WHITE WHEN ITS THROUGH!" I must admit it sounded too good to be true.

So I stopped by my Dollar General yesterday to pick up refills for my Glade & Air Wick automatic sprayers <-- That's a different review for a different day. Anyway, I picked up my selected scents and was stalking the cleaning product section, cause it's a bad addiction I need to seek treatment for lol. Anyway, I see the Kaboom Foam-Tastic sitting there just below eye level begging me to take it home. So in the shopping cart it goes.

When I get home, I cannot wait to try it out on my all tile bathroom. I throw open the shower curtain and cover every inch of the white tile and grout with the blue foam. About 3 minutes later (give or take) the blue foam was white, I wiped it down with a wet rag, like it tells you too, and then rinsed it off with my removable shower head. It was very super shiny!!! I didn't notice the big difference it had actually made until I cleaned my pink porcelain sink with it. I've lived in my house for 2 years, almost 2 1/2 and ever since I've been there that sink has had a gritty feel to it. Even when I would use straight bleach or an astringent cleaner like Comet, it still felt gritty. I just assumed that because it was so old I would just have to deal with the gritty feeling and move on. Well, since my entire vanity is tile, I sprayed the Foam-Tastic on it, and in my sink and let it go to work. After wiping it down and rinsing it off.....my sink is smooth. Entirely, completely beautifully smooth!!!

I would give the Kaboom Foam-Tastic 5 out of 5 stars and tell ALL OF YOU it will be well worth the $4 a can you spend for it. Funny story to go along with this post, I was wiping down the bathtub and my husband yells in the room at me "BABE? How come out house smells like a funeral home?" So I guess the one con I have found is that the scent does slightly smell like a funeral home full of flowers, but other than that, the cleaning power is out of this world! I highly recommend it and have to say, I think I'll buy another can to use on my white tile floors lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment